One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a detached shed in Liberty Township on Sunday, June 12th.
According to Port Allegany’s Star Hose Company #1, the fire broke out at approximately 6:20 p.m. at 5211 Route 155. The shed was fully involved when Chief 320 arrived on scene. Firefighters were able to contain the fire, and it did not spread to any other structures. The fire was put out in about one hour. A resident suffered minor smoke inhalation, but he was able to be treated on scene.
The Port Allegany and Smethport fire departments helped at the scene. Chief 320, Chief 3, Engine 33, and Squad 3 were the first to respond to the fire.